Nick BryanFinancial Associate
Nick was born in Provo, Utah but grew up in a small town on the Northern Arizona border called Page. After graduating High School, he served a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in a rural region of Guatemala. Once back stateside, he began his collegiate studies at BYU where he met his wife, Samantha. Nick and Samantha have a two-year-old daughter named Summer and are expecting another little girl in May of 2022. Nick and his family love to be outside. Camping, hiking, and playing tennis or pickleball are some of their favorite pastimes.
Things You Didn’t Know About Nick
- Nick has had a job since the age of 14. He even bought a motorcycle and obtained his motorcycle learners permit at the age of 15 ½ so that he could get to and from work by himself.
- He spent most of his childhood wakeboarding behind a boat on Lake Powell (the most beautiful lake in the country) where he learned how to do some pretty cool tricks.
- He has been on a private tour of the White House and bowled a very low score in the two-lane Harry S. Truman White House bowling Alley.
- He can become obsessed with unique activities which is why he can ride a unicycle forward, backward, and up and down stairs.
- Nick can speak fluent Spanish, which he learned while living in the mountains of Guatemala for two years.