Rebecca SnipesAdministrative Associate
Rebecca is the newest addition to the administrative team and Abound Family, beginning in the fall of 2022. Rebecca, whose preferrable nickname around the office is “Snipes”, comes to us with an administrative background from the local Williamson County School District for the past 5 years. Snipes’ passion for serving families, students, and faculty in school has now transferred over to an excitement for learning and enlightenment in the financial world.
Snipes and her husband Paul along with their daughter and son have called middle Tennessee their home for 18 years. When they are not cheering on their son at football/wrestling or for their daughter at lacrosse, their family enjoys being outdoors, family movie nights, attending concerts together, and traveling to the ocean!
Things You Didn’t Know About Rebecca
- She fell in love with her husband Paul at the age of 15 and never looked back!
- The first job was for her father at the age of 7, learning the family business of Bagel baking and serving customers like family.
- She was a Stroller Strides instructor for 3 years, encouraging new moms to reach their fitness goals and entertaining their little ones along the way.
- She assisted in tactical training with local WCS SROs.
- The Snipes family has 2 furry family members: rescue puppy, Lily and their double quarter pounder kitty, Sweet Caroline.
- Their 1st family pet, who is now 20 plus years old! Lucy Ball Python. Fun Fact: Pythons can live up to 25-30 years!
- Snipes and her family are roller coaster enthusiasts. They haven’t met a coaster or waterslide they won’t conquer!